I Thought Women Loved Camel Toe?

Posted by Phildo | Labels: , , , ,

If you asked me where I came across this product I'd have an awful lot of explaining to do and you'd have to pay an awful lot for enough booze to get me to talk about it. I think you can probably gather what kinds of search terms were involved.

I am so...enlightened. Folks, let me let you in to the secret world of camel toe.



Can we, for a moment, talk about how many times this woman actually says the phrase "camel toe?" Four times in one minute and thirty seven seconds. That's four times in 97 seconds. Once every 25 seconds. On my best day, I don't say camel toe more than once a day.

First of all, is there not a more scientific term for camel toe than camel toe? I thought camel toe was what we all laughingly called it while beating off to it? No? Do women in locker rooms go "Oooh...Margaret, heads up, trousers down I can see your camel crown?"

God...I hope so.

So there's no appropriate way to talk about camel toe other than saying "Hey Madge, your vag looks like the toes of a Middle Eastern beast of burden." Great. Neat.

I guess I always thought that camel toes were like vadges (hahaha get it?) of courage. Like clearly if you're out and about you're going to notice...somehow....that your vagina is literally protruding through your pants. I don't have a vagina, but I've encountered a few, and it's my general understanding that it's not exactly a completely nerve-deprived area. I think the solution is just...be cool with your vag. I know I am.

If the photos for the SmoothGroove leave anything to the imagination it's that...well the phrase...."NOTHING" comes to mind.

I put my hand up on your hip, when two lips are lips one lip.

So I'm to understand putting a big hard (heh) polymer maxi-pad is somehow comfortable enough to do some super hot sexy yoga in? Plus...homegirl there has some SERIOUS labia. It might just be time for basketball shorts?

Ladies? I need some input. Would you buy a SmoothGroove? In fact, I'm giving away a SmoothGroove to a randomly selected commenter on this post. Use it however you want to. Some alternative uses that I can think of:

1) Jai Alai equipment
2) Shoe horns
3) Grossing your friends out when you pull this out of your fucking pants.

If you do wanna purchase a SmoothGroove, they are currently selling for 15 pounds sterling. God save the queen. And the camel toe.

I'm drunk.


2 blah blah blahs:

  1. HYP said...:

    Why don't they sell these at Sports Authority or Dick's? Ok, well maybe not Dick's but these should be widely available for women in need of full cup support.

  1. Phildo said...:

    Y'know it's umm...It's pretty much you and me here HYP. At least I'm in good company.

Post a Comment