Unfinished Business

Posted by Phildo | Labels: , , ,

I was going through the archives here at the Updog Space Station and I came across a peculiar finding...I have about 50 half-finished or unpublished posts. Yikes!

Ever since declaring my intentions of publishing something to this godforsaken wannabe blog every day of 2011, I've been toying with the idea to have some "features," or what you might call "columns" in the real world of bonafide journalism/print media. Since we're operating under the illusion that people actually read this nonsense, I'm going to lay it all out there, put it all on the line, spread that eagle...? Anyway...here's what I'm thinking for the columns (inspired by Twitter's daily memes):

  • Movie Mondays - I watch a lot of movies. I'm going to bitch, moan and complain about them on Mondays.
  • Tentative Tuesdays - I'm going to finish a previously unfinished post and then post that shit, yo.
  • Weird Wednesdays - Whatever the hell I want to post about. It's my fucking website.
  • Thoughtful Thursdays - Awww...feelings.
  • Fried Fridays - After a long week, sometimes what you need is a good cocktail. I'm going to drink it and then write about it.
Weekends I'm kind of leaving open. Because I'm in an open relationship with weekends. It's complicated. Will you be my dad?


0 blah blah blahs:

Post a Comment