Never Go Full Retard

Posted by Phildo | Labels: , ,

So I've been on a big horror movie kick lately. Today I decided to peep Simon Says starring Crispin Glover, who you may remember as Marty McFly's dad in Back to the Future.



With acting like that, I've always felt sure Crispin would finally manage to hit his stride. Unfortunately, in 2006 he signed his death warrant by going full retard. Behold one of my favorite scenes in which Reggie B, the adorable finger-lickin' Bichon Frise pooch, gets literally squished beneath Crispin's mighty boot. 


I love movies like this...the ones that are so bad that you can't even be mad about it. Plus, seeing ol' Crispy Glove go full retard is a gift that just keeps on giving.

*SPOILER ALERT*
There is a scene in which the baby-voiced stoner character is sliding down a hill, narrowly dodging pick-axes smoking a fucking spliff.

God bless America.


0 blah blah blahs:

Post a Comment