Two Girls, One (World) Cup (O, Caca en una Taza con dos Mujeres que Comían Mientras Jugaban al Fútbol)

Posted by Phildo | Labels: , , ,

I never watched Two Girls One Cup, and I'm really having to resist the temptation to link to it here just to mess with you. But I love you more than that.

Okay, love may be a strong word. But I like you alright.

On to the matters at hand: The World Cup. Maybe it's because I was never good at soccer as a kid, or because I'm just generally uncoordinated when it comes to matters of the feet, but I just can't get down with The World Cup. I would love to (there's that damn word again!), but for the life of me, despite all my pep-talks and self-motivational audiobooks, I can't get motivated to watch it.

 
Hector, Luz, Ruiz, André, Maria, Armando, Pepe and Ron Jeremy están viendo el partido de fútbol. Ron Jeremy es llamar a un hombre sobre un caballo. (La foto es de Pueblo de Wal-Mart.)

It should be noted that I do have a great "Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal!" that I can do. Seriously for like 63 seconds. It's so awesome that the last person I did it for literally exploded.

I don't get a lot of comments on here, which is largely because I think I'm the only person who reads my blog. But I'm gonna try this out: Are you a soccer fan? Who are you rooting for?

C'mon folks. Let's talk.

1 blah blah blahs:

  1. Phildo said...:

    I'll start it off...

    Hi Phil! I don't watch soccer. I'm not rooting for anyone! Hugs!

Post a Comment