People Still Think Radioactive Boom-Boom Will Make Your Brain Go Sploosh

Posted by Phildo | Labels: , , , , ,

First of all, how much do we love that title? Yes. We love it. Anyway, according to Popular Science, some blokes in San Francisco (or bears*, possibly) have decided that cell phone makers have to now provide hard-to-read graphs illustrating how much electromagnetic whatchamacallems enter your brain.

Badass futuristic eye-patch, or illustration of your brain melting? You decide!

Anyway, because I totally understand that image, I'm just glad I can finally have a reason to be glad that no one ever calls me. Except L.A. Fitness** They have really exciting deals if I rejoin now. Apparently. ***
*Sorry if you clicked the bears thing. I just couldn't resist the gay joke.

**And my mom.****

***Seriously, fuck you L.A. Fitness.

****And my grandma.


0 blah blah blahs:

Post a Comment