How to Post A Comment On this Mother Fucker (Or, a Lesson In Capitlization)

Posted by Phildo | Labels: , , ,

Sorry I'm swearing so much today.

Not really, I guess.

Anyway, someone asked* me recently "so how do I comment on a post? I don't get it!" Well. I'm glad you asked, chemo-sabi (yeah, I know, poor taste right?).

There's two ways to put your thoughts onto my thoughts so we can make a thought sandwich:

  1. See that little speech bubble above the post? The one with the big fat ZERO in it? You can click that. It'll take you to the actual post's page, where there's a nifty little comment box.
  2. At the bottom of every post, there's a little "Read More" link. I don't know why it's there in every post - I'm not quite proficient enough in HTML to find what I did to make it that way, though I work tirelessly around the clock to figure it out. It's only supposed to be there when I want to entice you to actually read more of something - as a result, I get the feeling a lot of my posts that actually have more content after the "Read More" link don't get read. For this I can only offer you all a piece of my first born child. That's what people do to atone, right? Anyfuckingway if you click the "Read More" link it takes you to the post's page and...viola! Itsa baby boy! Or it's the comment box.
So comment. Converse. Interact. Please. We need to talk.

*Nobody actually asked that. I just really want you guys** to comment.
**There are no "you guys." I'm the only one that reads this, unless I'm at your house making you read this. In which case, I could probably use another beer.

1 blah blah blahs:

  1. Attention to All said...:

    UNIFORMPOINT Launches More Work Uniforms and Custom Shirts from Red Kap. Check this link http://www.prlog.org/11709662-uniform-point-launches-more-work-uniforms-and-custom-shirts-from-red-kap.html

Post a Comment