This Is Your Brain On...Your Brain

Posted by Phildo | Labels: , , , , ,

Today I will write about nothing.

Except that in so doing, I'm writing about something. Assuming that nothing is in fact something.

You can probably see why I contemplated not writing. Since I'm of no use to society on this day, I'll just waste all of our time and list some things that I'm currently digging.

  • Baby Carrots (or really any food that is baby-sized, like baby corn? Fuck yes!)
  • The debauchery of The Cabinet. Reminds me of my younger days.
  • My new moonlighting gig. Not literally, you silly readers! 
  • The fact that YouTube recommended a video called "The Most Racist Commercials" for me to watch.
This just can't be real.

  • Chicken quesadillas. 
  • Having absolutely no gumption to write anything substantial.

I'll leave you with this glimpse into what my life has been like the last six months.


I've got a few juicy posts in the works so stay tuned.

0 blah blah blahs:

Post a Comment