It's Not Me, It's You

Posted by Phildo | Labels: , ,

So hi.

It's been a hot minute since I've posted anything of worth. I want to apologize because I know all four of you that read this site are like "What's with all the YouTube videos, Phil?"

Well here's what's been going on:

  • Got myself a real freakin job.
  • Been working hard on Updog (an excellent podcast, if I may say so)
  • Writing a radio play that the Updog cast plans on releasing in about a month and a half.
So I've been doing shit. Yeah. Ninja Cat is still very ninja-like, I'm still pissed at a lot of things and people, so don't worry the status quo is being maintained.

I've got some work to do on the radio play, but I've got a post in the works for tonight that will literally knock your socks off (never mind that Mythbusters busted that myth already).

In the meantime, fuckcuntcreambitchshitassfuck.

I usually swear right? It's been so long I forgot my own shtick. Mazel Tov!

0 blah blah blahs:

Post a Comment